GANDHI DARSHAN AND ACTION FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM
Last Date- Aug 06,2017 16:30 PM IST (GMT +5.30 Hrs)
Gandhi Smriti & Darshan Samiti in association with Mission Samriddhi of AAUM Trust invite applications for Internship for Junior Research Fellowship Program. The program seeks individuals who have a keen interest in Gandhian Ideology and willing to work in collaboration with individuals and institutions under the concept of community participation.
The last date of submission of applications is August 6, 2017, 5:30PM
The details of the Program are as follows:
No. of Positions: 5 Junior (Research) Fellowships
Program objective: To identify, research and document contemporary Gandhian initiatives of individuals and organisations that inculcate the spirit of self-reliance and Gram-Swarajya through community participation, in the following areas:
• Panchayat Empowerment
• Artisans and Rural Innovations
• Rural Entrepreneurship and Marketing
• Empowering the Underprivileged (People as well as Areas)
• Non-violence and Conflict Resolution
Program duration: 3 years residential program at Gandhi Darshan, Raj Ghat, New Delhi 110 002
Stipend: Rs. 20,000 per month all inclusive, travel costs will be reimbursed at actuals
Eligibility: Age 24-40 years
• Post-Graduates or Doctorates, with a deep interest in the Gandhian concepts of constructive work through community participation will be preferred
• Graduates passionate about self-development among communities with appropriate experience in the field may be considered. All candidates should be willing to visit various places of action to have intensive interactions with individuals or institutions.
How to apply:
1. Upload your CVs with clear details in a PDF format, including descriptions of Projects (completed or ongoing) and articles to your credit, ONLY related to the program objective given above.
2. Attach a 300-word Statement of Intent in a PDF format as to why you’re applying for the position.
3. Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for an interview on Skype followed by a final interview at Delhi.