It's all about learning and sharing !!
Government of West Bengal Minority Affairs & Madrasah Education Department
INVITING APPLICATIONS FOR POST MATRIC STIPEND FOR MINORITY STUDENTS UNDER ‘TALENT SUPPORT PROGRAMME OF GOVT. OF W.B., 2013-14
(Passed their last final examination & secured less than 50% Marks)
Applications are invited for the above programme in the prescribed form from the students belonging to minority communities (i.e. Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, Sikh, Parsi and Jain) who are pursuing Higher Secondary or Under Graduate/ Post Graduate or equivalent courses under recognized Boards/Universities of West Bengal and other states. Students of Technical and Vocational courses in ITI/ITC affiliated with National Council for Vocational Training of Class XI and XII level are also eligible. Details may be seen at the website www.wbmdfc.org.
- This scheme is for the students who have passed the last final Board/University examination and secured less than 50% marks (not more than 50% marks).
- 30% of stipend is reserved for girl students.
- He/ She must be the citizen of India and domicile of West Bengal.
- His/ Her annual family income should not exceed Rs. 2.00 lakh from all sources.
- The selection would be made on the basis of poverty rather than marks.
General Terms & Conditions:
- The eligible students are to apply in the prescribed Form which is available at the “Help Desk Office” located at District Officer of Minority Affairs at the office of District Magistrate and is also available in the above Website. Photo copy of the prescribed form is also acceptable.
- The Last Date for submission of application is 29th November 2013
- The duly filled in prescribed form along with Income Certificate and attested copy of mark sheet of last examination should be submitted in the District office of Minority Affairs of the concerned district.
- The students from Kolkata will submit their applications at the office of WBMDFC, Hemanta Basu Bhavan, 1st floor, 12 B.B.D. Bag (East), Kolkata-700 001
- Students who secure 50% or more marks in the last examination are covered under a different scheme of Post-Matric Scholarship.
- A student shall be eligible for only one scholarship from all sources. If a student is found applied more than one scholarship all applications will be rejected.
- For further details please contact respective District Officer, Minority Affairs under District Magistrate or WBMDFC’ HO. “AMBER”, DD-27/E, SALT LAKE CITY, SEC-1. KOLKATA-700064. Phone No: 033-40047469, Website: www.wbmdfc.org.